Stay in the loop on our latest webinar topics by reserving your seat below! You can also join our Online Community group specifically for Horizon Customers to network with each other! Access our Horizon Community here.
Our popular webinar series offers tutorials and feature descriptions with real-world applications,
presented by Horizon Software community members and expert partners.
Summer Registrations via MyPaymentsPlus
Moving to the Cloud with Confidence
Q1 K12 Connect – For Horizon Customers Only*
We’d like to introduce you to our K12 Connect series! Every quarter we will be hosting a K12 Connect for our customers to stay in the loop with our product team and learn all about what’s new and what’s coming!
You don’t want to miss our very first one!
Our K12 Connect Meeting has already occurred. Existing customers may access the recorded session from within our Horizon Online Community.
Click here to join our community.
Free Tools for Marketing Your Nutrition Program!
There is no greater asset to increased participation than excellent marketing! Attend our session to learn about the free tools available to your team, both within our Horizon products and via our marketing team! We’ll also cover some helpful tips to getting other departments on board!
Saving Money with Inventory Purchases
- Understanding “shrinkage” & how it can affect your bottom line
- Recognizing the three main areas of loss opportunity
- Mitigating loss by using internal auditing procedures & software to track inventory
Meals in the Classroom Just Got Easier!
We’re launching a new Horizon solution and want you to be the first to learn about it!
Horizon Classroom Ordering will be the key to a streamlined process this Fall. As the concept of meals in the classroom continues to grow in popularity, we’re prepared to help you solve the challenges of coordinating the efforts around taking pre-orders for meals in the classroom and bridging the gap between students, teachers, and your school nutrition staff.
Why watch? You’ll see how easy it is to:
- Customize your pre-ordering process
- Simplify your reporting capabilities
- Follow CDC recommendations by serving meals in classroom
- Increase participation in your nutrition program
- Help decrease stress from your teachers & staff
A Healthy Return To School
As we work together to provide solutions for K-12 schools, we find this upcoming back-to-school season to be even more dependent on technology to help provide a safe, healthy environment for your students and staff. We have the tools to assist your team in their efforts to follow CDC recommendations for topics like:
- Meals in the classroom
- Managing student traffic flow, service lines and more!
We went over tools for cashless and/or touchless payments such as:
- Apple Pay
- Student tracking
- Access control and more!
Decreasing Germs + Increasing Participation: Prepping for a Fall Return Online
Now is the perfect time to take a look at how you’re going to prep for a safe return in the Fall.
Learn about how you can follow social distancing suggestions by offering:
- Virtual open houses & orientations
- Prepayments school fees & activities
- A cashless lunch line
- Clear & concise marketing to parents
- Managing all of your events/programs in one location – online
We cover a variety of topics on this webinar that will have you feeling more comfortable with the new normal… and give you some ideas to feel excited & ready to return to school this Fall.
Supporting Emergency Feeding Programs with Technology
We’re at a point where every resource, every second, and every penny counts – this is when technology matters most.
- Join us to learn quick and easy ways to get the job done faster, using the technology you already have.
- See what other programs are doing to serve kids faster, even while under the pressure of COVID-19.
- Gain insight on best practices for pushing through emergency situations.
Mobile Inventory for K-12
Break free from the chains of your desktop and get to work, where the work is! Check out how much more efficient you can be when you’re able to do inventory anywhere… even the freezer!
Reasons to join us:
- Learn about how we protect the counts you’ve collected, even in the event of a network drop!
- See how we help prevent duplicate entries
- Check out how much money you’ll be saving on paper waste
- Get back the time spent on entering multiple pack sizes and more!
From line speed to access control, check out how easy it is to implement finger scanning biometrics in your schools!
Reasons to join us:
- Improve parent satisfaction with less stress on their young students to remember their student ID #
- Increase efficiency in the lunch room with a faster checkout process
- See how this smarter technology can be used in other parts of the school as well!
This is a boxed content block. Click the edit button to edit this text.