Stay in the loop on our latest webinar topics by reserving your seat below! You can also join our Online Community group specifically for Horizon Customers to network with each other! Access our Horizon Community here.
Our popular webinar series offers tutorials and feature descriptions with real-world applications, presented by Horizon Software community members and expert partners.
Back to School: Marketing Your Nutrition Program and Online School Payments
Is your school nutrition program ready for the new school year?
And do your parents know all the ways they can pay for meals, school fees, and activities online?
Promote your program, inform your parents, and increase participation with excellent marketing! Watch our on-demand webinar to learn about the free tools available to your team, both within our Horizon products and from our marketing team! We also cover some helpful tips to getting other departments on board!
Back to School: Cloud-Based Front of House
To kick off our summer webinar series, this session dives into cloud-based front-of-house operations with Horizon School Technology! If you’re looking to streamline your operations, reduce your IT footprint, and secure your data, you won’t want to miss this.
Tune in to find out:
- Data security in the cloud
- Benefits of 24/7 availability and reducing IT involvement
- Why a cloud-based system makes your school nutrition program more efficient
MyPaymentsPlus Admin Reports Training
Did you know that MyPaymentsPlus offers an extensive reporting suite to track all of your fee and activity payments? As the end of the 2020-21 school year approaches, it’s time to make sure your student fees are paid, transition to summer activities, and get ready for the upcoming school year. What better way to have insight on your progress currently or throughout the year than to utilize the comprehensive reports available to you! Join us for a free training on MyPaymentsPlus admin reports. In this live session, we’ll review reports for banking and reconciliation, fees and activity reports, and more. Don’t miss your chance to connect with us and ask questions during our live training session.
For current customers, the recording is available on the MyPaymentsPlus Admin Dashboard and/or accessible via the Horizon Community.
Summer Registrations via MyPaymentsPlus
Take a look at how simple it can be to offer all of your summer activities in one convenient location. From camps to summer school, sports to facility rentals, we’ve got you covered!
Whether you want to open registrations for students within your district or open up to the public, MyPaymentsPlus makes it possible.
Moving to the Cloud with Confidence
Upgrading to Horizon School Technology is easier than ever thanks to our Horizon team members who are focused on a seamless transition. Learn how we help you prepare, protect your data, and how you can upgrade your experience!
K-12 Connect – For Horizon Customers Only*
K-12 Connect is our customer-only series updating you on the latest product enhancements and releases. This session takes a look at a new product offering being release this year to help you streamline your school nutrition program.
Existing customers may access the recorded session from within our Horizon Online Community. Click here to join our community.
Free Tools for Marketing Your Nutrition Program!
There is no greater asset to increased participation than excellent marketing! Attend our session to learn about the free tools available to your team, both within our Horizon products and via our marketing team! We’ll also cover some helpful tips to getting other departments on board!
Saving Money with Inventory Purchases
At a time where every penny counts, we’re covering ways in which you can save money with everything from on-hand inventory, forecasted ordering, and even vendor integrations!
Get a closer look at how we can assist you in your efforts to increase order accuracy, provide better inventory control, and help reduce food cost & waste.
This session explores the ways K-12 nutrition professionals can recognize and prevent loss from the theft, fraud, and administrative errors that can occur in school districts. We will cover the steps you can take to protect yourself against fraud and internal/external theft.
- Understanding “shrinkage” & how it can affect your bottom line
- Recognizing the three main areas of loss opportunity
- Mitigating loss by using internal auditing procedures & software to track inventory
Meals in the Classroom Just Got Easier!
We’re launching a new Horizon solution and want you to be the first to learn about it! Horizon Classroom Ordering will be the key to a streamlined process this Fall. As the concept of meals in the classroom continues to grow in popularity, we’re prepared to help you solve the challenges of coordinating the efforts around taking pre-orders for meals in the classroom and bridging the gap between students, teachers, and your school nutrition staff.
Why watch? You’ll see how easy it is to:
- Customize your pre-ordering process
- Simplify your reporting capabilities
- Follow CDC recommendations by serving meals in classroom
- Increase participation in your nutrition program
- Help decrease stress from your teachers & staff
A Healthy Return To School
As we work together to provide solutions for K-12 schools, we find this upcoming back-to-school season to be even more dependent on technology to help provide a safe, healthy environment for your students and staff. We have the tools to assist your team in their efforts to follow CDC recommendations for topics like:
- Meals in the classroom
- Managing student traffic flow, service lines and more!
We went over tools for cashless and/or touchless payments such as:
- Apple Pay
- Student tracking
- Access control and more!
Decreasing Germs + Increasing Participation: Prepping for a Fall Return Online
Now is the perfect time to take a look at how you’re going to prep for a safe return in the Fall. Learn about how you can follow social distancing suggestions by offering:
- Virtual open houses & orientations
- Prepayments school fees & activities
- A cashless lunch line
- Clear & concise marketing to parents
- Managing all of your events/programs in one location – online
We cover a variety of topics on this webinar that will have you feeling more comfortable with the new normal… and give you some ideas to feel excited & ready to return to school this Fall.
Supporting Emergency Feeding Programs with Technology
We’re at a point where every resource, every second, and every penny counts – this is when technology matters most.
- Join us to learn quick and easy ways to get the job done faster, using the technology you already have.
- See what other programs are doing to serve kids faster, even while under the pressure of COVID-19.
- Gain insight on best practices for pushing through emergency situations.
Mobile Inventory for K-12
Break free from the chains of your desktop and get to work, where the work is! Check out how much more efficient you can be when you’re able to do inventory anywhere… even the freezer! Reasons to join us:
- Learn about how we protect the counts you’ve collected, even in the event of a network drop!
- See how we help prevent duplicate entries
- Check out how much money you’ll be saving on paper waste
- Get back the time spent on entering multiple pack sizes and more!
Horizon School Technology + identiMetrics
From line speed to access control, check out how easy it is to implement finger scanning biometrics in your schools! Reasons to join us:
- Improve parent satisfaction with less stress on their young students to remember their student ID #
- Increase efficiency in the lunch room with a faster checkout process
- See how this smarter technology can be used in other parts of the school as well!