Welcome to MyPaymentsPlus™
With over 2 million registered users, MyPaymentsPlus offers a user-friendly and fully-integrated system that allows parents to complete all school-related payments online. Parents have the convenience of knowing what is available, while districts have an easy way to manage and reconcile all school-related payments.
Why should you choose MyPaymentsPlus for your online payments system?
After reading a few of these benefits, you’ll be asking, “Why not?”
Convenient 24/7 access anywhere, anytime, online or mobile
Simple and easy-to-use solution that is loved by parents
Eliminates the need for multiple check writing and ensures funds are used as intended
Mitigates risks associated with cash handling
Supports green initiatives and reduces paper waste
PCI-compliant and SOC-1 audited
Integrates seamlessly to Horizon’s point of sale and many student information, fee management, and accounting systems
Decreases staff workload with program participation by eliminating manual processes and reducing collection efforts
Sets your schools apart as innovative thought leaders
Horizon’s Feature-Rich Solution
Horizon automates and modernizes school nutrition programs to provide cost savings, reduce workload, and increase satisfaction among staff, students, and parents.
Pay for Everything in One Place, With Just a Few Easy Clicks
Allow parents to make meal payments using a card or e-check with real-time updates to the point of sale. View purchase history, receive low balance alerts, and set up recurring payments from anywhere, at any time.
Allow parents or guests to pay for all school-related items such as yearbooks, field trips, donations, and parking permits. Customize items with images, digital forms, partial payments, discount codes, and more.
Invoice specific students for items owed like damaged textbooks or overdue library books. Send automated e-mails to parents when fees are posted or approaching their deadline.
Allow parents to not only make an exam payment, but also select the desired date and time to take the exam. Apply special pricing rules such as one-time registration fees and eligibility-based pricing to exams.
What Our Customers Have to Say
Implementing MyPaymentsPlus Fees and Activities from Horizon Software has been one of the best things we've ever done at our school. The accounting reports that come out of MyPaymentsPlus work perfectly for our internal financial processes, and the money is deposited into our bank account quickly, efficiently, and automatically. For parents, they now have ONE place to pay every school fee or activity. Although we have encountered a few minor issues along the way, the Horizon Software district support department has been awesome. They seem to take customer feedback seriously, and they're always willing to help in a respectful and productive way. Overall, we couldn't ask for a better payment processing partner!AMERICAN RENAISSANCE SCHOOL
- The products we use have every component that we could ever need. The services are exceptional. The seven years that we have been affiliated with Horizon, we have had great tech support. Horizon has always been willing to work with us on any situation we have come across.WESTBROOK CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Since we have switched to Horizon, we have seen a good increase in participation. With MyPaymentsPlus, more money given to the students is really being used to buy meals.SALEM COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
- I have seen many different software companies come and go, and I choose to stay with Horizon because of its excellent tech support, customer relations, and efficiency. Horizon is a “top-notch” POS system for the school lunch program, and we plan to continue with them (at least until I retire!).DUNELAND SCHOOL CORPORATION
- The software performs reliably and support is top notch.INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT #197
- Horizon has been a great partner in helping to provide excellent service for the families in our district!KENTWOOD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
The Latest From Horizon
It’s time for kids all over the United States to go back to school for the 2022-23 academic year. While some schools have already started, others will open their doors over the next month. We know how important it is to have a successful, efficient start for your nutrition program and want to offer a few tips for your team to be more effective.
There are times in everyone’s career where you truly see and feel the impact of your work. At Dinuba Unified School District, the child nutrition team has learned how their curbside meal program is not only feeding families but breaking the cycle of poverty through education.
As the new school year gets underway, remember that Horizon Software is here to help, bringing you the latest technology…