Michael Clark, SNS, BS, MPA of Crane Elementary School District 13 (AZ) recently implemented a breakfast “at” the classroom district. Hear the successes he’s experienced, lessons learned, and his advice for anyone new to breakfast in the classroom.
– Determining if you’re a candidate for a BIC program
– Creating a custom farm stand-style food cart
– Increasing breakfast participation
– Getting students to choose healthier options
– Working with school principals to implement the most effective program possible.