Personnel Management Designed specifically for the food service industry
Millennium Plus Personnel Management offers you personnel management tools designed for the unique needs of the food service industry. Track a wealth of information including education, disciplinary action, and meritorious comments as well as time and attendance.
Managing your food service personnel is easy and convenient.
- Store all pertinent employee information
- Track employee education—formal education, CEUs and certification/license requirements
- View at-a-glance information on vacation and sick leave time for each employee
- Update time and attendance in minutes
- Maintain employee performance information
- Record meritorious comments
- Record disciplinary comments such as verbal and written warnings
- Maintain chronological history of performance—excellent for employment hearings, evaluation and arbitration
- Schedule and track employee evaluations
- Utilize completely integrated time clock functionality for labor reporting and interfacing to payroll
- Use time clock features on POS terminals, stand alone computer stations or manager workstations
- View historical information on each employee
- Utilize powerful reports that come standard, including Continuing Education Alert Report, Employee Review Alert Report, Detailed Summary Report, Labor Report and Personnel List
Contact us today for more information and a free demonstration.
- Maintain a personnel biographical information database
- Track time and attendance including built-in time clock functionality
- Manage continuing education and certifications
- Track meritorious and disciplinary comments
- Schedule and manage employee evaluations
- Generate powerful reports and export data to payroll
"The Horizon software will not become obsolete because of Horizon's continued development and enhancement of the system."
Director of Dining Services,