Personnel ManagementA System Designed Specifically for the Food Service Industry
OneSource offers you personnel management tools designed for the unique needs of the K-12 food service industry. Track a wealth of information including education, disciplinary action, and meritorious comments as well as time and attendance.
With OneSource, managing your food service personnel is easy and convenient.
- Store all pertinent employee information
- Track employee education—formal education, CEUs and certification/license requirements
- View at-a-glance information on vacation and sick leave time for each employee
- Update time and attendance in minutes
- Maintain employee performance information
- Record meritorious comments
- Record disciplinary comments such as verbal and written warnings
- Maintain chronological history of performance—excellent for employment hearings, evaluation and arbitration
- Schedule and track employee evaluations
- Utilize completely integrated time clock functionality for labor reporting and interfacing to payroll
- Use time clock features on POS terminals, stand alone computer stations or manager workstations
- View historical information on each employee
- Utilize powerful reports that come standard, including Continuing Education Alert Report, Employee Review Alert Report, Detailed Summary Report, Labor Report and Personnel List
Contact us today for more information and a free demonstration.
- Maintain a personnel biographical information database
- Track time and attendance including built-in time clock functionality
- Manage continuing education and certifications
- Track meritorious and disciplinary comments
- Schedule and manage employee evaluations
- Generate powerful reports and export data to payroll
"Cafeteria managers are able to be out with the staff, which leads to better safety and efficiency as well as improved morale."
Child Nutrition Program Technology Specialist
Blount County School System