OneSource KPI Dashboard
Monitor your entire operation at a glance with the exclusive OneSource Home Page features.
During these fiscally challenging times, school nutrition professionals need effective tools that will help you objectively evaluate and improve your program. OneSource automatically gathers and summarizes key data from your entire operation, compares it to your goals, and measures results. This enables you to monitor the performance of your K-12 food service operation using dashboard-style metrics that translate your financial data into easy-to-understand, actionable information.
- Set operational goals and easily measure results. OneSource presents data graphically so it’s easy to identify problem areas and trends with on-target/off-target indicators.
- See beyond Profit and Loss (P&L) reports, which only tell you if you made money or lost money. OneSource give you insight into how you got there and how to improve your results.
- Give schools information they can use to make needed changes. For example, site-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI) help managers tailor orders to meet the site’s procurement cost goals.
Exclusive KPI report card and goal meter
- View critical financial and operational information at a glance
- Drill down to view the data behind the KPI information as a report or in graph format
- Set operational goals and effortlessly measure results with a graphical goal meter
- Identify problem areas and trends with red and green indicators that let you know whether or not you are meeting your goals
- Access reports for the entire system in one location
- Use tasks lists that show users every step of important processes to ensure tasks are completed consistently and accurately
- Configure your system for central and/or site control
- Import or export any information into or out of OneSource easily
- Make things happen when they are supposed to happen with the automated scheduler
- Communicate important information district-wide or selectively with the convenient Announcement feature
Convenient Report Center
- Find all reports easily – they are conveniently stored by module in one location
- View a quick overview of what you will learn from each report
- Preview reports on-screen prior to output in a variety of formats
- Customize and create your own reports
Reduced theft with extensive security
- Reduce the risk of theft. This is especially important in the food service industry, which ranks as one of the highest as an industry for theft
- Investigate suspicious transactions easily with complete audit capability
- Identify problems with comprehensive security and loss prevention reports
- Enhance your security measures with video surveillance that is synchronized with user input for fast journal review
- Manage passwords system-wide with the OneSource user-security features
Intuitive design for ease of use
- Access the instantly available OneSource Learning Center no matter where you are
- Show users every step of important processes — OneSource Task Lists are displayed on the Home Page so you can be sure routine tasks will be completed consistently
- View context sensitive online help with the touch of a button
- Turn off options and tasks that are not utilized to simplify the system’s appearance
- Customize screens, and the color and size of buttons, to fit your needs
- Navigate the system easily using the OneSource Favorites Menu to save time and training
- Launch any process quickly with the OneSource “Go To” feature
- Return to previous screens effortlessly using “breadcrumbs” for easy return
Contact us today for more information and a free demonstration.
- Monitor entire operation at a glance
- Save time with consolidated information
- Simplify tasks for managers and cashiers
“The system benefits the district most at the central office level due to the real-time communications and centralized management control.”
Whitman-Hanson Regional School District
These studies serve as examples for comparison only.
Case studies reflect a particular outcome within an individual business and does not necessarily guarantee the same results to another business. Your results may be affected by factors such as size, technology, user experience, and other intangibles. Our sales representatives and client relations managers will work with you to determine what software will work best for you based on those factors.