Fixed Assets ManagementA comprehensive fixed asset database provides the tools needed to manage assets effectively.
Keeping up with all of your fixed assets is a sizable task. OneSource makes it easy to track everything from asset description, vendor and location to depreciation, warranty, and maintenance.
OneSource helps you organize the information about your food service fixed assets, provides a way to track the transfer of assets, and includes a variety of helpful reports.
Effective asset management
- Track key information about your fixed assets including vendor, model number, serial number, condition, location and purchase details
- Track straight line depreciation easily because it’s automatically calculated in OneSource
- Record all maintenance and repair—stored as a chronological list with associated costs
- Maintain details on warranty information
- Add comments to any fixed asset record
- Easily export fixed asset data into other applications such as the district’s general ledger
- Print comprehensive reports such as Asset Audit, Asset Category/Class Listing, Asset Labels Report, Asset List, Asset Physical Inventory Worksheet, Asset Value Report, Documents List and Insurance Policies
- Print labels for any asset to include ID code, description, location and bar code for scanning purposes
- Track the transfer of assets to other sites
Contact us today for more information and a free demonstration of our software system.
- Manage the fixed asset database
- Facilitate fixed asset site transfers
- Perform physical inventory processing and value reporting
- Import/export to and from outside accounting systems
- Create powerful reports
“The San Francisco team is extremely pleased with the solutions Horizon has provided and the ongoing support.”
Director of Student Nutrition Services"
San Francisco Unified School District