Rx Informal Dining Increase participation and patron satisfaction with this easy-to-use system designed for speed
Eliminate long lines and keep your patrons happy using our intuitive POS screen design and lightning fast transaction processing. RX helps you feed more patrons in less time, improving participation and revenue as well as customer satisfaction.
Intuitive POS screen design gives you a more efficient sales process.
- Use multiple POS terminals
- Customize sales screen with 45-button menu grid
- Access alternate menu grids with one click
- View employee photo for easy identification
- Include modifiers for entrees and a la carte items
- Display employee-specific instructions and modifiers
- View employee preferences and alerts
Flexible payment options provide convenience.
- Use unlimited meal/spending plans
- Accept a variety of payment types including incline/decline accounts, gift cards, credit cards, payroll deduction, and cash
- Redeem coupons, discounts, and vouchers
- Use a combination of all of the above in any transaction
State-of-the-art system offers security and versatility.
- Use system on mobile POS devices to process sales for events and catering
- Process sales even if network connectivity is lost—data automatically synchronizes when connection is restored
- Improve efficiency due to integration: POS is integrated with the Menu Planner/Nutrition Analysis module so changes made to menus are automatically updated on your POS screens
- Require login to enter orders
RX Point-of-Sale, designed specifically for healthcare facilities, will help you achieve significant business benefits.
Contact us today for more information and a free demonstration.
- Increase serving line speeds
- Rely on POS lines that are functional even if your network goes down
- Access fully customizable sales screen with 45-button menu grid
- Dramatically reduce cashier theft
“The employees appreciate the convenience and flexibility the system offers.”
Director of Dining Carolina East Medical Center
These studies serve as examples for comparison only.
Case studies reflect a particular outcome within an individual business and does not necessarily guarantee the same results to another business. Your results may be affected by factors such as size, technology, user experience, and other intangibles. Our sales representatives and client relations managers will work with you to determine what software will work best for you based on those factors.