Gift Shop Complete management from procurement and inventory management to point-of-sale
Horizon’s Gift Shop solution makes it easy to manage all aspects of your gift shop operation. The system integrates your gift shop or convenience store inventory with point-of-sale (POS) transactions so inventory levels are automatically adjusted based on items sold. Balances and transactions seamlessly communicate from the gift shop to all other POS stations using RX throughout the facility.
Manage your inventory to control costs and increase efficiency.
- Allows an unlimited number of inventory items
- Includes ability to set minimum and maximum par levels
- Allows items to be tracked by case or broken units
- Keeps perpetual inventory by updating on-hand balances automatically any time stock is added or deleted through receiving, physical inventory corrections, and POS
- Stores important vendor information
- Keeps history of inventory usage
- Tracks shelf life of inventory items
- Reduces inventory shrinkage
Make better ordering decisions using helpful procurement features.
- Provides the information you need at the time orders are placed: current on-hand balances, on-order balances, and usage history
- Allows orders to be placed automatically for inventory items below par level
- Updates inventory levels automatically when items are received into the system
- Permits centralized editing and approval of all orders
- Allows orders to be sent to vendors via PDF fax, and email
- Allows easy verification of vendor invoices with a “three way match“ that compares ordered and received quantities with invoiced quantities
Process sales transactions quickly and easily using intuitive POS screen design.
- Allows for multiple Point of Sale terminals
- Provides ability to scan item UPC codes
- Includes ability to place items that do not have UPC codes on touch screen
- Allows you to customize sales screen with 45-button product grid
- Displays alternate product grids with the touch of a button
- Supports an unlimited number of products
- Allows flexible payment options including incline/decline accounts, credit cards, gift cards, and cash
- Redeems coupons, discounts, and vouchers
- Displays employee photo for identification if desired
- Allows for mobile point-of-service using portable, wireless devices to process sales anywhere
- Processes sales even if network connectivity is lost—data automatically synchronizes when connection is restored
- Adjusts product inventory levels based on items sold
Contact us today for more information.
- Increase efficiency by scanning UPC codes using wireless handheld scanners
- Improve customer satisfaction with fast POS transactions
- Increase sales by allowing a variety payment types, including incline/decline accounts, for purchases
“Soon after the installation I saw our daily sales numbers increasing considerably.”
Retail Manager, Morrison HealthCare Hospital of Saint Raphael